We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Roses are very nice to look at on one side, but should also smell wonderful. We would like to introduce you to 6 fragrant roses.
Wonderful fragrance in the whole garden
A rose is perfect when it looks beautiful and also smells really nice. When you sit on the swing, you can let yourself be enveloped in the beautiful scent of roses. If a little wind blows through the garden, certain roses will exude their wonderful fragrance throughout the garden. Here are six types of roses that emit particularly wonderful scents.
Fragrant roses - 6 varieties
- New Dawn: This is a climbing rose that can grow up to three meters high. It smells of apple and forms double, whitish pink flowers.
- Sympathy: Also belonging to the genus of climbing roses, with a height of up to four meters. Smells of wild roses and blooms in dark red.
- Immensee: This is a ground cover rose that blooms pink, can reach a height of 40 centimeters and spreads an intense rose scent.
- Westerland: This shrub rose grows up to one and a half meters high, blooms orange and smells very strong.
- Fragrance cloud: What a name for this hybrid rose, which blooms coral red, has double and very large flowers and exudes a wonderful fragrance.
- Queen of roses: Of course, this variety should not be missing from the precious roses. With its salmon-colored, double flowers, it spreads a wonderful rose scent.